Bringing Depth +
Scale to your Sales
Visible results, bottom line.
Reach for the Sky
Activate your next level and create unstoppable success.
For all our learning programs.
Personalised Performance for Business Development & Wealth Management Courses that Deliver Unstoppable Results
Mike Coady and team can help If you are facing a sales-related challenge, want to increase revenue and business growth, or explore options to develop a more effective sales organisation, then hook yourself up. Our expertise in offering comprehensive wealth management course, performance training, performance coaching and sales management solutions make us the ideal partner to deliver and implement long-lasting behaviour changes that will improve your bottom line, guaranteed.
Our uniqueness at Coady Performance Group comes from 20 years leading and mastering the art of performance development.
Our recognised ability is delivered beyond what is expected and provides us the ability to transform individuals, teams and corporations, whatever the challenge.
I can undoubtedly say that Mike ALWAYS delivers! He is a fantastic leader, exceptional professional and will drive any company onto a path of success.
Why We Do It
Over the years we have found at Coady Performance Group that salespeople, leaders, corporates and business owners seem to be making the same 22 observations.
- We don’t have enough customers
- Our customers are not buying enough
- We aren’t converting enough prospects into customers
- Our advertising and promotion isn’t attracting enough prospects
- Our sales aren’t large enough per customer
- Our clients aren’t buying frequently enough from us
- We don’t have enough salespeople
- Our salespeople aren’t selling enough to our customers.
- Our salespeople aren’t trained well enough to sell in a tough, competitive market.
- Our customers are buying too much from our competitors
- Our competitors are selling too much to our clients
- Our clients perceive greater value and benefit from our competitor’s products
- Our customers aren’t aware of how valuable our products can be to them in comparison to our competitor’s offerings.
- We are not making enough profit on each individual sale.
- Our costs of making each sale are too high
- There isn’t enough focus on sales and marketing in our organization.
- Our product is too expensive in comparison to our competitor’s offerings
- Our products are not perceived to be as good as those offered by your competitors.
- We don’t have a distinct competitive advantage that allows us to stand out as superior to our competitors.
- We have too many competitors. The marketplace is too crowded.
- The market has fundamentally changed and the demand for our product has declined permanently.
- We need to create and offer newer and better products and services if we want to grow.
If businesses are serious about results then they are serious about the talent and performance of their people. The difference in focus is the main reason that every business and high achiever should have its own Performance Director.
It is most often found that a business has a number of directors who are collectively obsessed with numbers and therefore pay minimal attention to preparing to perform in such a way that numbers would take care of themselves. Performance Directors are generally more passionate about winning and succeeding than most. We simply live and breathe what we do. We take risks, we empower people, we motivate all those around us to ensure everyone has the ingredients to consistently succeed. Organisation, preparation and determination are key elements in winning.