Terms & Conditions
About this site
This website has been created and is maintained by Coady Performance Group.
Accessing This Site
We reserve the right to amend or withdraw the services provided on this website without notice and will not be liable if (for any reason) this site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some or all parts of the site, for maintenance or security purposes. Where possible, notice will be given of any scheduled or planned maintenance.
You may print and download extracts from this site for non-commercial use on the following basis:
- no documents or related graphics on the site are modified in any way;
- no graphics on the site are used separately from accompanying text; and
- no copyright and trade mark notices are removed.
However, you agree not to:
- use the site to promote any other business or website;
- post external web links or telephone numbers on the site;
- use any part of the materials on this site for commercial purposes without obtaining our written permission beforehand; and/or
- copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit in any form or by any means any content of this site, except as permitted above.
The information contained in the material on this site is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice to any person on any matter. Therefore, we renounce all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any user of this site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Subject to the above and to the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; and
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with use of this site, including without limitation any liability for: loss of income, revenue, profits, contracts or any other form of business (including good will and time).
You agree not to disclose and to treat as strictly confidential all information received or obtained as a result of using this site.
This obligation shall not apply to disclosure by you of information that:
- has come into the public domain through no act or omission by you;
- is otherwise previously known to you as not having been received in breach of any confidentiality undertaking; and
- is required to be disclosed by law or by any regulatory or government body with whose directions you are required to comply.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise specified, the Coady Performance Group are owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the site and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Third Party Material
This site may contain material submitted and created by third parties. We exclude all liability for any illegality arising from or error, omission or inaccuracy in such material and we take no responsibility for such material.
Material Submitted By You
By submitting any material to me, you:
- automatically grant me a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable licence to use, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such material (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content; and
- waive all your moral rights in such materials.
You acknowledge that we are not obliged to publish any material submitted by you.
You agree not to post any material that is threatening, defamatory, offensive, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, blasphemous, pornographic, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy; or for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party; or which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or data).
We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing me to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting material in breach of clause.
Hyperlinks from this site
Where this site contains hyperlinks to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them except as may be required by law.
By using this Site, you consent to the processing of any personal information and you warrant to the best of your knowledge and belief that all data provided by you is accurate.
On occasion, we may need to share your personal and confidential information with third parties. Where you supply me with your personal and confidential information, we will assume, unless you instruct me otherwise in writing, that we can disclose your personal and confidential information in such manner, as we believe is reasonably necessary to provide my services, or as is required under applicable law. For example, this may happen when we need to liaise with other professional service providers or affiliates in other countries to provide you with access to services we advertise on my website or to comply with any legal obligations we may have. In such circumstances, your personal and confidential information will only be used for that specific purpose and all our service providers and affiliates have strong procedures in place to ensure the protection and security of your confidential and personal information.
We may collect and use your personal and confidential information for the purpose of contacting and corresponding with you and we may use your personal and confidential information to collect, store and use certain information relating to your use of this website, to better understand the types of visitors to our website in addition to improving the website.
In certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose personal and confidential information under applicable law or regulation, including law enforcement authorities or legal proceedings upon issuance of a court order.
Your confidential and personal information will always be protected by the security measures we have in place against unauthorized or unlawful sue and potential hacking of this website.
If any term, condition, or provision of these terms and conditions is determined to be unlawful, invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms, conditions and provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Coady Performance Group concerning the subject matter hereof. All prior agreements, discussions, representations, warranties and covenants are merged herein.
There are no warranties, representations, covenants or agreements, expressed or implied, between the parties except those expressly set forth in this agreement.
None of the rights or obligations under this agreement may be assigned, sub-contracted or transferred without my prior written consent save that we may perform its obligations hereunder through other companies within the Coady Performance Group.
Nothing in these conditions shall be deemed to create any kind of partnership or joint venture between you and me.
We may vary these conditions at any time.
No part of these publications may be reproduced or transmitted, whether by photocopying or storing in any medium by electronic means or otherwise, without the written permission of the owner of the copyright. The commission of any unauthorised act in relation to this publication may result in civil or criminal actions. Nothing in these publications amounts to a personal recommendation or endorsement. The material contained in these publications is intended for information only and does not constitute the provision of advice. Neither the writer nor the publisher accepts any responsibility for any loss or damage caused by any use of or reliance on the opinions or views expressed in these publications.